gameplan enables real-time project tracking within Revelation. By enabling gameplan features within a standard project, you now define separate phases or Workstreams each with their own start and end dates. Within each phase you can assign tasks to your staff and estimate how much time it should take. Then as tasks are completed you can visually track performance, specifically:
- Overall project completion, individual phase completion and even person by person work load completion
- Compare initial time estimates with work assigned and actual time logged
- View Gantt-style charts for each project and/or team indicating overall scope and current progress
- Compare actual cost to value (if you sell your projects or time)
- View staff availability on week by week basis so you can assign new work appropriately
Not to be confused with an enterprise level project management tool like MS Project, gameplan is designed to give you true real time insights by surfacing your project data visually and enabling you to stay on top of your timelines and work effort. By allowing you to define, assign & track multiple projects at the same time you can get a true sense of what is on time and what is not, simply and visually.